Three Balmoral | Project Description
Three Balmoral is indeed a highly coveted piece of real estate by virtue of its location in the prime district of District 10 right next to the district of Orchard Road with all its glamour of shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities as well as many surrounding luxurious hotels and high end upmarket condominiums. Its close proximity of the up and coming Stevens Road MRT station and being a new condo near MRT, has contributed much to Three Balmoral new launch condo connectivity across Singapore with all the MRT lines and stations.
Standing with its iconic design of a 12 storeys high building featuring 40 exclusive units, Three Balmoral condo is highly deserving as one of excellent investment options in the Singapore real estate market and every new condominium unit in Three Balmoral boasts an unparallel panoramic view of the lush greenery of Goodwood Hill and all its unique black and white bungalows.
Excellently designed by renowned architect, Look Boon Gee, 2009 President’s Designer of the year, Three Balmoral condominium embodied within its iconic design a well detailed display of skilful combination of sophisticated frames and veiled translucent screens. Every unit in this new condo launch has well decorated luxurious layout of specially imported marble flooring, superb quality fittings and branded appliances and above all else well served by a private lift system which brings to every owner maximum privacy close to his heart. In addition, Three Balmoral new condo also has excellent facilities of manicured gardens, communal pool, gynasium, spa with hydro massage, barbeque area and clubhouse.
Three Balmoral | Project Details
|Developer||Priscious Pte Ltd|
|Site Area||2,283 sqm i.e. 24,574 sqft|
|Total No. of Units||40|
|Project Description||Modern block of 12 Storey Apartments with a basement carpark, swimming pools and communal facilities.|
|Expected T.O.P. Date||30 September 2016|
|Car Park Provision||41 car park lots|
|Payment Schemes||Normal Progressive Payment|
|Consultants Architect||LOOK Architects Pte Ltd|
Three Balmoral | Project Attractiveness
- Prestigious and exclusive District 10 Balmoral Road locality. – 2 mins drive to Orchard Road Shopping Belt, easily accessible to amenities such as Newton Food Centre, Balmoral Plaza, Dempsey Hill
- Within 1km to renowned schools like Singapore Chinese Girls School (SCGS), AngloChinese School(Barker Road), Anglo Chinese Junior School and Raffles Girls School.
- Singapore’s most luxurious hotels and country clubs within the vicinity – Shangri-La Hotel, St. Regis Hotel, Tanglin Club, The American Club and The Pines.
- Tranquil Living – Panoramic lush treetop views of Goodwood Hill – Lush landscaped Gardens amidst a generous Landscape deck with facilities. Within minutes of the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- Easily Connected to all parts of Singapore – Within 8 mins drive to Marina Bay Sands and Integrated Resort, The Singapore Flyer and Central Business District (CBD). Near to the upcoming Stevens Road MRT Station – Easily accessible to major expressways and arterial roads.
- The Building has an Impressive broad frontage of about 58m. As the car parks are in the basement, the entire 1st storey caters to a huge landscape deck with many facilities.
- Exquisite Architectural Design by 2009 President’s Designer of the Year, Mr. Look Boon Gee of LOOK Architects.
- Exclusive development with only 40 Apartments comprising two basic types of : – 1 Bedroom + Study type : 18 units (614 sqft) – 3 Bedroom type : 16 units (1,528 & 1,539 sqft)
- Special Units in the development are : – 2 nd storey 3 Bedroom units with private pools : 2 units (1,808 & 1,819 sqft) – 2 Bedroom Penthouse over 2 levels (11th and 12th Floor) with roof terrace & double volume living & dining space : 2 units (1,292 sqft)
Location and Sitemap
Developer’s Sales Hotline : +65 61002900
Sales Team by Ethel Lim : +65 90606122
To download eBrochure and/or FloorPlans, please fill in details :
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website with its content and any material attached, the respective Developers and its respective agents and the owner of this website shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy and omission therein. All visual representations in this website including architectural models, drawings, illustrations, photographs, renderings and other graphic representations portray artist’s impressions only and not to be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. All floor areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey. The materials and finishings to be used are subject to changes and availability. All information and specifications are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required and do not form part of an offer or contract. The Sale & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and the purchaser, and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations whether contained in this website or given by the developer’s agents or otherwise.
Personal Data Protection Act
By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to properties for sale, notwithstanding that the contact details provided has been or will be registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act. The information you have provided will solely be used for responding to your enquiries or sending property related marketing information to you. We will not disclose the details you have provided to any third parties.