Pullman Residences Newton | Project Description
- New condo Residential Development located off Newton Road with immediate vicinity predominantly Good Class Bungalows, landed homes and many high-rise condominiums, within close proximity to many reputable schools located with a 2km radius.
- Newton MRT Interchange just 150 metres’ walk from the development.
- One MRT stop to Orchard, the epicentre of many happenings and good choices of many shopping malls and F&B eateries and restaurants
- Minutes drive to Central Business District, Marina Bay Financial Centre
- Market conditions prevails, anticipate that the price will be set and pegged to today buyers’ sentiment which could potentially have opportunity for capital gains
- Good size freehold land sited in prime district will come with a premium in its price tag but worth considering payment for its price as freehold land is getting more rare
Pullman Residences Newton Design
- Excellently designed taking into the consideration of spaciousness, all types from 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms type as reflected in the Pullman Residences Newton floor plan are incorporated to maximise the useable layout in all types.
- Total units available 348 units
Pullman Residences Newton Background
- Formerly was Dunearn Gardens and went through successfully on an en bloc sale to EL Development for $468M marketed by Knight Frank
- Development charges or DC in short applies accordingly to redevelop this site with maximum permissible GFA of 269,239 sqft which means that the land price is approximately bought at $1,914 psf ppr. Taking into the 10% bonus balcony and proposed plot ratio of 3.08, the final land price works work out to $1,841 psf ppr.
Pullman Residences Newton | Location & Site
Pullman Residences Newton | Contact Us
To download eBrochure and/or FloorPlans, please fill in details :
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website with its content and any material attached, the respective Developers and its respective agents and the owner of this website shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy and omission therein. All visual representations in this website including architectural models, drawings, illustrations, photographs, renderings and other graphic representations portray artist’s impressions only and not to be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. All floor areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey. The materials and finishings to be used are subject to changes and availability. All information and specifications are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required and do not form part of an offer or contract. The Sale & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and the purchaser, and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations whether contained in this website or given by the developer’s agents or otherwise.
Personal Data Protection Act
By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to properties for sale, notwithstanding that the contact details provided has been or will be registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act. The information you have provided will solely be used for responding to your enquiries or sending property related marketing information to you. We will not disclose the details you have provided to any third parties.