Piccadilly Grand | Project Description
- Piccadilly Grand location at Northumberland Road of District 08 along city fringe location of Serangoon in the Little India vicinity.
- Piccadilly Grand development site earmarked by Urban Redevelopment Authority zoning as a mixed use development comprising residential and commercial units on the first storey featuring retail space as well as space dedicated to a childcare centre.
- Piccadilly Grand new residential development offers 407 new homes having site area of approximately maximum GFA of 36,679 sq m.
- The whole Piccadilly Grand development has a land site area of 8,732.9 sqm and a site GFA of 36,679 sqm. Piccadilly Grand offers 3 blocks The residential development features an iconic 23 storey high building with all commercial (retail/F&B/childcare) units on the 1st floor.
- Piccadilly Grand has such an excellent Central Region location, Piccadilly Grand will by well served by the neighbourhood rich cultural heritage and all its surrounding amenities.
- This new condo will have easy access to many amenities of convenience being well sited with City Square Mall, Mustafa Centre, Tekka Market, Tekka Place and Little India locale all well within the vicinity of Piccadilly Grand.
- Being close to Farrer Park, there will lively vibes and happenings from colourful Little India with all its rich heritage and cultural settings.
- Prime city fringe location in the Central Region with vibrant historic Little India district.
- minutes of easy access to Farrer Park MRT Station with few minutes of walking distance
- Good interconnectivity with its efficient link to Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway, Pan Island Expressway, and the Central Expressway.
two reputable developers are behind the development.
- A short drive or train ride to Orchard Road shopping haven.
- Piccadilly Grand price
CDL latest @ Newport Tower
Piccadilly Grand | Project Details
Piccadilly Grand | Sizes and Types
Piccadilly Grand | Location and Sitemap
Piccadilly Grand | Contact Us
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website with its content and any material attached, the respective Developers and its respective agents and the owner of this website shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy and omission therein. All visual representations in this website including architectural models, drawings, illustrations, photographs, renderings and other graphic representations portray artist’s impressions only and not to be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. The materials and finishings to be used are subject to changes and availability. All information and specifications are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required and do not form part of an offer or contract. The Sale & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and the purchaser, and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations whether contained in this website or given by the developer’s agents or otherwise.
Personal Data Protection Act
By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to properties for sale, notwithstanding that the contact details provided has been or will be registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act. The information you have provided will solely be used for responding to your enquiries or sending property related marketing information to you. We will not disclose the details you have provided to any third parties.