Parc Clematis | Project Description
Parc Clematis Strata Landed – Terrace, Corner Terrace, Bungalow
- Parc Clematis location – close proximity to the Marina Bay Financial Centre and the Singapore Second CBD in Jurong, the upcoming greater Southern Waterfront City
- renowned developer SingHaiyi with strong track record of real estate development
- excellently design with 2 beautifully iconic towering blocks of well architecture craftsmanship tower blocks with panoramic unblocked views of the Singapore skyline.
- landscape full of natural greenery with crafted enchanted gardens of with flowers and plants
- Full condo facilities with 50m lap pool, an indoor gym, playground, BBQ Pits, and a 24-hour security concierge – see Parc Clematis brochure
- close proximity to educational institutes and good schools
- walking distance to Clementi station of the east-west mrt line within its vicinity are shopping malls and heartland amenities such as bus interchange, HDB shophouses and hawker centre
- Parc Clematis price worth considering paying for as a home to stay or property to invest Parc Clematis has many units size and units types to offer as shown in the Parc Clematis floor plan
property for sale, condo for sale Singapore, condominium for sale, flat for sale in Singapore
Parc Clematis | Location and Sitemap
Sales Team by Ethel Lim : +65 90606122
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website with its content and any material attached, the respective Developers and its respective agents and the owner of this website shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy and omission therein. All visual representations in this website including architectural models, drawings, illustrations, photographs, renderings and other graphic representations portray artist’s impressions only and not to be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. All floor areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey. The materials and finishings to be used are subject to changes and availability. All information and specifications are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required and do not form part of an offer or contract. The Sale & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and the purchaser, and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations whether contained in this website or given by the developer’s agents or otherwise.
Personal Data Protection Act
By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to properties for sale, notwithstanding that the contact details provided has been or will be registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act. The information you have provided will solely be used for responding to your enquiries or sending property related marketing information to you. We will not disclose the details you have provided to any third parties.