Margaret Ville | Project Description
The new condo at Margaret Drive is developed by renowned developer, MCL Land, which has excellent portfolio of residential development under its belt. Margaret Ville will indeed enjoy all the city living conveniences being a city fringe real estate with lust minutes drive to Orchard Road shopping locality and many other amenities.
- Margaret Ville, a private housing site in Margaret Drive released by the government under its land sales program or GLS in short.
- This new condo site received strong response from developers
- Highest bid of $238.89 million came from MCL Land
- This Margaret Ville MCL Land can potentially yield about 275 homes
- MCL’s bid for this new condominium site translates into S$997.85 per sq ft per plot ratio.
Margaret Ville | Project Details
Margaret Ville | Close to Amenities
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment options at Queensway Shopping Centre, IKEA Alexandra and Alexandra Central.
- Short drive to Lifestyle clusters such as Holland Village, Rochester Park and Dempsey Hill
- Cater well to the needs families with school-going children with nearby schools such as Queenstown Primary School, Queenstown Secondary School and Anglo-Chinese School (International), all are located within close proximity.
- Recreation and Retreat with greenery lining across within Margaret Ville vicinity.
Margaret Ville | Location and Siteplan
To download eBrochure and/or FloorPlans, please fill in details :
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website with its content and any material attached, the respective Developers and its respective agents and the owner of this website shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy and omission therein. All visual representations in this website including architectural models, drawings, illustrations, photographs, renderings and other graphic representations portray artist’s impressions only and not to be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. All floor areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey. The materials and finishings to be used are subject to changes and availability. All information and specifications are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required and do not form part of an offer or contract. The Sale & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and the purchaser, and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations whether contained in this website or given by the developer’s agents or otherwise.
Personal Data Protection Act
By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to properties for sale, notwithstanding that the contact details provided has been or will be registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act. The information you have provided will solely be used for responding to your enquiries or sending property related marketing information to you. We will not disclose the details you have provided to any third parties.