Lentor Hills Residences | Project Description
- 99-year leasehold site, Lentor Hills Residences, from Government Land Sales (GLS) project. This residential property is jointly developed under the joint venture between Guocoland and Leong Holdings.
- Lentor Hills Residences has close proximity to excellent greenery with the nearby Lower Pierce Reservoir linking to Hillock Park
- Lentor Hills Residences well designed with architectural of space and great landscaping of green gardens in this residential development with impressive arrival lounge with retail podium
- Lentor Hills Residences is within the vicinity of established schools Presbyterian High, Anderson Primary, CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ & Mayflower Primary are within 1-2km
- 3 minutes of walking distance with a well sheltered linkway to Lentor MRT of the Thomson-East Coast Line providing seamless connection and providing effective public commuting.
- Lentor Hills Residences has good number of facilities will serve well to its residential community
- Lentor Hills Residences location is in the district 20 in the Ang Mo Kio precinct
- Lentor Hills Residences price awaits Lentor Hills Residences showflat
Lentor Hills Residences | Units Type & Sizes
Lentor Hills Residences | Location & Site
Lentor Hills Residences | Contact Us
Developer’s Sales Hotline : +65 61002900
Sales Team by Ethel Lim : +65 90606122
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website with its content and any material attached, the respective Developers and its respective agents and the owner of this website shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy and omission therein. All visual representations in this website including architectural models, drawings, illustrations, photographs, renderings and other graphic representations portray artist’s impressions only and not to be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. All floor areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey. The materials and finishings to be used are subject to changes and availability. All information and specifications are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required and do not form part of an offer or contract. The Sale & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and the purchaser, and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations whether contained in this website or given by the developer’s agents or otherwise.
Personal Data Protection Act
By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to properties for sale, notwithstanding that the contact details provided has been or will be registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act. The information you have provided will solely be used for responding to your enquiries or sending property related marketing information to you. We will not disclose the details you have provided to any third parties.