Leedon Green | Project Description
- Leedon Green, the future development replacing Tulip Garden via a successful enbloc sale, is conveniently located in an exclusive upscale town area in a district of prestige, District 10, surrounded within an affluent neighborhood of peace and tranquility.
- The Leedon Green location site is situated at the fringe of an exclusive Good Class Bungalow area and is surrounded by condominiums and landed houses.
- Leedon Green enjoys superb transport connectivity being few minutes’ walk to Farrer Road MRT station and Holland Village MRT station as well as having well easy access to good interconnected expressway to the PIE and AYE expressways, providing efficient commuting to the rest of Singapore.
- Leedon Green enjoys wide array of dining, shopping and entertainment amenities at the nearby Holland Village and Dempsey Hill where fine dining and alfresco chain of eateries are well located.
- Within its close proximity, Leedon Green site also enjoys convenient access to a wide variety of amenities at Empress Road, Bukit Timah and Orchard Road shopping belt which provide every convenience for quality lifestyle
- Several prestigious schools such as Nanyang Primary School, Raffles Girls’ Primary and ST Margaret’s Secondary School are in the vicinity.
- The upcoming residential development offers a wide selection of 1- to 4-bedroom units types and sizes to cater to the needs of homebuyers as well as the risk appetite of potential investors
- The development is jointly developed by MCL Land Ltd and Yanlord Land Group Ltd.
Leedon Green | Location and Site
Leedon Green | Contact Us
Sales Team by Ethel Lim : +65 90606122
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website with its content and any material attached, the respective Developers and its respective agents and the owner of this website shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy and omission therein. All visual representations in this website including architectural models, drawings, illustrations, photographs, renderings and other graphic representations portray artist’s impressions only and not to be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. All floor areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey. The materials and finishings to be used are subject to changes and availability. All information and specifications are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required and do not form part of an offer or contract. The Sale & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and the purchaser, and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations whether contained in this website or given by the developer’s agents or otherwise.
Personal Data Protection Act
By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to properties for sale, notwithstanding that the contact details provided has been or will be registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act. The information you have provided will solely be used for responding to your enquiries or sending property related marketing information to you. We will not disclose the details you have provided to any third parties.