Cuscaden Reserve | Project Description
- 99 years leasehold luxurious residential development jointly developed by renowned developer SC Global and Hong Kong developers and hotel operators, New World Development and Far East Consortium
- Cuscaden Reserve location – opposite the Regent Hotel in the heart of Orchard Road
- This 192-unit Cuscaden Reserve – highly anticipated to generate heightened interest in attracting both Singapore and international buyers who are looking for a luxury pied-à-terre in a prestigious address.
- SC Global has classified Cuscaden Reserve as a limited edition of all its Cuscaden Reserve residential development as Petit Collectibles associated itself with the finest materials, carefully crafted in limited edition to appeal to the exacting demands of a premium clientele base.
- With the ethos of achieving the concept of ‘Craftsmanship Meets Imagination’, this drives the development of Cuscaden Reserve with the new SC Global’s Petit Collectible unifying every value of bespoke craftsmanship, innovation and creativity interwoven with one another into the shared New World’s “The Artisanal Movement” which will reflect the investing into Cuscaden Reserve price as a worthy investment into one’s portfolio.
Cuscaden Reserve | Project Details
Cuscaden Reserve | Location
Cuscaden Reserve | Contact Us
Developer Appointed Sales Agency Hotline : +65 61002900
Sales Team by Ethel Lim : +65 90606122
To download eBrochure and/or FloorPlans, please fill in details :
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website with its content and any material attached, the respective Developers and its respective agents and the owner of this website shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy and omission therein. All visual representations in this website including architectural models, drawings, illustrations, photographs, renderings and other graphic representations portray artist’s impressions only and not to be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. All floor areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey. The materials and finishings to be used are subject to changes and availability. All information and specifications are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required and do not form part of an offer or contract. The Sale & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and the purchaser, and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations whether contained in this website or given by the developer’s agents or otherwise.
Personal Data Protection Act
By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to properties for sale, notwithstanding that the contact details provided has been or will be registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act. The information you have provided will solely be used for responding to your enquiries or sending property related marketing information to you. We will not disclose the details you have provided to any third parties.