Canninghill Piers | Project Description
- Canninghill Piers location Situated in the heart of Clarke Quay – Singapore’s most popular riverfront lifestyle and entertainment precinct – and on the fringe of Singapore’s Central Business District, upcoming integrated development located in the vicinity of Clarke Quay at River Valley Road
- Canninghill Piers will yield about 700 apartment units in two residential towers, also comprising commercial component of a hotel and serviced residence with a hotel license.
- Jointly developed by consortium of CapitaLand and City Development and Ascott Residence Trust
- Canninghill Piers site enjoys a GFA of 100,263 sqm which will feature a hotel, commercial units, and a serviced residence with direct connectivity to Fort Canning MRT.
- excellent connectivity to public transport with a direct link to Fort Canning MRT Station on the Downtown Line, a short walk from Clarke Quay MRT Station on the North East Line. has direct connected access to well known historical Fort Canning Park via an overhead pedestrian link bridge. Easy access to all parts of Singapore via the Central Expressway through River Valley Road.
- future plan to revamp the river promenade to add new life to Canninghill Piers in line with URA 2019 Master Plan increasing vibrancy in the area with the creation of demand for Canninghill Piers as expected to be high because of its strategic location with easy access to amenities.
Canninghill Piers | Its Location
Canninghill Piers | Contact Us
Sales Team by Ethel Lim : +65 90606122
To download eBrochure and/or FloorPlans, please fill in details :
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website with its content and any material attached, the respective Developers and its respective agents and the owner of this website shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy and omission therein. All visual representations in this website including architectural models, drawings, illustrations, photographs, renderings and other graphic representations portray artist’s impressions only and not to be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. All floor areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey. The materials and finishings to be used are subject to changes and availability. All information and specifications are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required and do not form part of an offer or contract. The Sale & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and the purchaser, and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations whether contained in this website or given by the developer’s agents or otherwise.
Personal Data Protection Act
By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to properties for sale, notwithstanding that the contact details provided has been or will be registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act. The information you have provided will solely be used for responding to your enquiries or sending property related marketing information to you. We will not disclose the details you have provided to any third parties.