The tender for 2.17 hectare land for the Tampines Avenue 10 Parcel C new condo residential site had been closed after nine bids from the respective property developers were submitted according to the Urban Redevelopment Authority, URA. Bellevue Properties from City Developments Ltd or CDL in short has submitted the highest bids of $370.1 million for this Government Land Sales Program of this 99 years leasehold residential sites for new condo launch. With such high bid of $370.1 million, the price per plot ratio works out to be $565 per square feet. CDL spokesman said that the bidding exercise was closely fought and tightly contested with just a mere difference of five point seven percent between the top and second bidder. The second bidder was Kingsford Development who tendered its bid of $350 million followed closely by Qingjian Realty with its bid of $345 million. This Tampines parcel C was released for bidding under the Government Land Sales Program from the first half of 2017 confirmed list which could potentially yield seven hundred and twenty new condominium homes. This land parcel C was situated in between The Santorini and The Alps Residences. The nearest MRT station will be the future upcoming Tampines West Station of the new Downtown Line. Nearby amenities include IKEA and Courts Megastore as well as Giant Hypermart.
Developer’s Direct Sales Hotline 61002900 | Sales Team by Ethel Lim 90606122
- Developed by Renowned Developer , CDL
- Well-located in the prime mature real estate Tampines.
- Excellent connectivity to Tampines Expressway and the Pan Island Expressway.
- Close proximity to Tampines West MRT station ( the Downtown Line ).
- Minutes drive to Tampines Central, which includes Tampines Mall, Century Square, Tampines One and Our Tampines Hub, as well as retail warehouses at Tampines North such as IKEA, Courts Megastore and Giant Hypermarket are easy to access.