Skywaters Residences | Project Description
- Skywaters Residences will be Singapore’s tallest building towering 305 metres and among Asia’s most sustainable skyscrapers which offers unparalleled panoramic views south-facing of the South China Sea.
- Skywaters Residences location – right in the heart of the Singapore financial district at the intersection of Central Business District and Marina Bay along the historic Tanjong Pagar neighborhood with the upcoming Greater Southern Waterfront close by.
- will be a vibrant, 24/7 hub of vibes and happenings being right at the location with excess and expansive public spaces, offices, retail, hotel, and luxury residences in the heritage district and close proximity to the Tanjong Pagar district.
- Architecture well Designed with sustainability in mind, it includes post-pandemic features together with much wellness concept in its engineering considerations towards energy savings and minimizing water usage.
- The 63-storey landmark mixed-use integrated development features verdant gardens and sky terraces across the entire vertical surface of the building, measuring over 10,000 square metres, offering an abundance of fresh air, open space and sunlight.
- Skywaters Residences will have direct underground connectivity to the Tanjong Pagar MRT station and 3 other additional MRT stations within a five-minute walk: the Shenton Way MRT Station and Maxwell MRT Station of the Thomson-East Coast Line, and the Prince Edward Road MRT Station of Circle Line.
- Skywaters Residences price
Skywaters Residences | Location and Sitemap
Skywaters Residences | Contact Us
Developer’s Sales Hotline : +65 61002900
Sales Team by Ethel Lim : +65 90606122
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website with its content and any material attached, the respective Developers and its respective agents and the owner of this website shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy and omission therein. All visual representations in this website including architectural models, drawings, illustrations, photographs, renderings and other graphic representations portray artist’s impressions only and not to be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. All floor areas are approximate measurements only. The materials and finishings to be used are subject to changes and availability. All information and specifications are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required and do not form part of an offer or contract. The Sale & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and the purchaser, and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations whether contained in this website or given by the developer’s agents or otherwise.
All photos and images are for illustration purposes only and must not be taken as actual representation of the project herein.
Personal Data Protection Act
By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to properties for sale, notwithstanding that the contact details provided has been or will be registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act. The information you have provided will solely be used for responding to your enquiries or sending property related marketing information to you. We will not disclose the details you have provided to any third parties.
Marina View Residences
The Reserve Residences
Upper Bukit Timah