Centrium Square | Project Description
Formerly the Serangoon Plaza, Centrium Square is a new commercial property launch in District 8. This new launch property of mixed development comes with retail shop, office and medical suite real estate mix of freehold commercial status.
Centrium Square is developed by the Feature Development and is excellently located at 320 Serangoon Road in District 08 with all the conveniences from its surrounding amenities. This new launch commercial property offers units of various sizes to meet various business requirements. This freehold development has uniquely good frontage and good heavy human traffic within its vicinity around the area. TOP expected to be in 2020.
The floor layout for Centrium Square is excellent designed for every unit which provides efficient use of space for every business operations and the architecture design incorporates big glass windows together with the high ceiling provides a great feel of spaciousness and natural light settings.
Besides inside and the layout, this commercial development of Singapore property also is well-equipped with fantastic facilities including lifts and car park space which are significant in a commercial development.
Centrium Square | Project Details
|Project Name||Centrium Square|
|Address||320 Serangoon Road|
|Developer||Tong Eng Group|
L3-5: Carpark (Facilities on L5)
L6-19: Offices + Medical Suites
|Gross Floor Area||205,563 sqft|
|Site Area||6365.8 sqm|
|Unit Mix||1st & 2nd Storey: 49 Retail Units
3rd & 4th Storey: Carpark (No. of lots to be confirmed) of Offices
5th Storey: Facilities Deck
6th-8th Storey: 39 Medical Units
9th-19th Storey: 143 Offices
Total: 231 UnitsOffices :
1. Ceiling Height of All units 4.9m (floor to floor).
2. Full height windows with individual toilet and A/C ledges. Users have the option to install their own A/C units to operate beyond normal office hours.
3. Served by 6 passengers and 2 service lifts.
Retail (L1 and L2):
1. served by 2 escalators, 1 passenger, 1 service lift
2. Includes supermarket and foodcourt
Centrium Square | Its Attractiveness
- City fringe commercial development within minutes to Farrer Park MRT and City Square Mall in District 8.
- Freehold mixed development of retail shops, office units and medical suites
- Excellently located with great convenience in the city fringe area of rich heritage
- No Seller’s stamp duty
- No Additional Buyer’s stamp duty
- From the esteemed Attribute Development
- Few minutes away from Orchard Shopping District and Marina Bay Sands
- A commercial development with a freehold tenure
- Numerous shopping malls like Centrepoint, Bugis Junction, The Brink Shopping Mall and Paragon
- Lots of MRT stations nearby that connect to Farrer Park MRT Novena MRT and Boon Keng MRT
- Well design layout of spaciousness inside for every unit
- Top notch facilities for your company
- Potential for high rental yield return
Centrium Square | Location Map
Developer’s Sales Hotline : +65 61002900
Sales Team by Ethel Lim : +65 90606122
To download eBrochure and/or FloorPlans, please fill in details :
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website with its content and any material attached, the respective Developers and its respective agents and the owner of this website shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy and omission therein. All visual representations in this website including architectural models, drawings, illustrations, photographs, renderings and other graphic representations portray artist’s impressions only and not to be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. All floor areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey. The materials and finishings to be used are subject to changes and availability. All information and specifications are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required and do not form part of an offer or contract. The Sale & Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the developer and the purchaser, and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations whether contained in this website or given by the developer’s agents or otherwise.
Personal Data Protection Act
By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to properties for sale, notwithstanding that the contact details provided has been or will be registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act. The information you have provided will solely be used for responding to your enquiries or sending property related marketing information to you. We will not disclose the details you have provided to any third parties.
Upcoming New Launches 2016 by Huttons